1) My Abuelita
2) Johnston, T. / Illustrator; Morales, Y. (2009). My Abuelita. Orlando Florida: Harcourt Children Books.
3) A young boy talks about how life is living with his Abuelita. He talks about the characteristics of her and about what she does for a job, which you find out she is a storyteller.
4) Realistic Fiction
6) Readers who like spanish and love their Abuelita’s !
7) Rate:5; This story was so cute, loved the relationship between the boy and his Abuelita and the illustrations were amazing and very elaborate.
8) What does Abuelita mean in English? What do you like about your Abuelita?