1) Emma Dilemma: Big Sister Poems
2) O’Connell George, K. (2011). Emma Dilemma: Big Sister Poems. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
3) This book of poems are about a young girl, who is an older sister that deals with the typical annoying but loving acts of her little sister.
6) Reader who are older sisters or even younger sisters will love this book
7) Rate:5; I really enjoyed this book, it reminded me of the times I had to deal with my little sister when we were younger. The poems I could relate to instantly.
8) What do you love about your sister?